Kids learn best when parents are actively involved in their education. Even if you're busy and short on time, there are some simple ways to support your child's teacher and preschool education.
- Introduce (or reintroduce) yourself to the teacher on the first day of class.
- Check in with the teacher through conversations at school, email, written notes, or phone calls to stay up to date on how your child is doing.
- Ask the teacher to let you know right away if your child's behavior changes or if there are any concerns about your child's friends.
- Stay informed about the latest developments at your child's school by reading newsletters, going to open houses, and attending parent-teacher conferences.
- Volunteer in your child's classroom and see what your child is learning firsthand!